Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The 1st Blog EVURRRR!

So as i start this whole "blogging" thing, i figured i would say some extra stuff about me that you may not know at this point. For my friends and family reading this, it will probably just be a recap, so bear with me until the exciting stuff comes! well right now on this January 19, this is what applies to my life. I am 17 going on 18, i have played in bands before, and i love music. i write A LOT of songs, and don't be too surprised if i happen to post some from time to time.. (cause i probably will... like ALL the time). input is greatly appreciated! just don't steal my one liners! i will hunt you down! those take a lot of time my friends! ugggh what else.. what else.. ohh..

This summer i will be taking a mission trip to Japan for a hole month, followed by another 2 week trip to the Czech Republic. In Japan i will be working with a Hillsong branch off church called Jesus Life House Church. I will be doing campus outreach to different university's pretty much every day to bring students into the church and eventually to Christ. I am extremely excited about all this! i know that God has placed amazing opportunities in my life to allow me to be able to do this! and i'm SOOOO stoked! well anyways.. if any of you would like to pray for me or send any support money! it will be GREATLY appreciated! really, anything is good! whether you say, "screw you kid! id rather go to Japan". or you simply pray for me, or you finally get a chance to spend that $100,000,000 you won in Vegas last weekend! haha no but seriously guys, with out you i wont be able to go! so ANYTHING means a hole lot to me!

well.. moving right along, i am a pretty chill kid i guess. I drive a 1990 Nissan pick up truck, that.. well.. gets me from point A to point B. sometimes though i am afraid it will just crap out on me! haha other then that, music and friends fill up the rest of my life! (after Jesus of coarse!)

So i would love to have people that would like to read my blogs! tell your friends! tell your friends friends! and their uncles and your creepy cousins!
hey, if all else fails, you can just read this and make fun of me! sooo DO IT!

anyways, as i write this blog, i will definitely keep anyone updated who wants to follow me this summer in Japan! i mean anyone! ill post pictures, videos, social security numbers.. the whole shibang! (is that how you spell it?!?!)

well with that i'm off to bed.. i'm afraid "late" start will start all too soon before i know it!
ahhh only a few more months left of high school!! haha

alrighty! with much love i'm outa here!

Late
-Rynø-

3 comments:

The Norman Clan said...

Looks Great! And a great idea... I will put you on my blog to follow and hopefully others will see it from there. Looking forward to many more updates..... Love you

Unknown said...

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT JAPANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! :D

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hey Ryno ~ I'm glad you have a blog and I love your first post. Very well done! :o) I'm following you, k? xoxox ~ Aunt Deb

Post a Comment