Saturday, January 23, 2010

"I took full advantage of, being taken full advantage of..."

That my friends is the lyrics, to one of the lines, of one of the songs, by one of my all time favorite bands! any guesses? well if you guessed Taking Back Sunday, then you hit the jackpot!
the way that guy writes his lyrics are amazing, its like he jumps inside your head or your heart, figures out what your feeling, jumps back out and relates a song EXACTLY to it! now the only sucky part is that they are not a Christian band! while they're lyrics are never inappropriate, it just is not as fulfilling as say, listening to some good Jesus music!

anyways, i just thought that lyrics was cool! but ya, this week has been a pretty crappy one!
without going into detail, i will leave it at "it just was".

the other night i was able to go to a guys hang out night with my youth group, and God really refreshed me there and i felt like he was watching over me in my times of troubles!
i mean i think a lot of us can forget that in those crazy waked out times, he is totally in control.. its up to us how we handle it.. and knowing myself.. hahah i don't ALWAYS handle it the best way i could! however the other night was. as i said, a good sort of relief. Even though things just wont get better over night, i know though that it will all work out someway in the end!

hmmm.. i don't know what else i can say here... work was pretty lame today.. i worked two shifts, one at lunch, then came back to close... i pretty much don't want to clean anymore tables or take any more orders until well into next week!

well anyways! thanks for reading my blog and being awesome and such! sorry if it was not as funny or entertaining! but you know.. sometimes life just isn't very entertaining.. but you got to keep living it right?! right!

oh and if you were wondering what song that lyrics is from,, its called "cut me up jenny" by - taking back sunday!

well with that i am hitting the bed!

peace and love!

-Rynø-

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Ryno! I'm loving your blog!!! Your banner is AWESOME! And so are you. xoxo

The Norman Clan said...

Way COOL banner.... I am going to have to get you to work on mine now... No offense Carrie :-0 Also, I need one for my ebay store too... hint hint!!! You got it right... things will get better.. ♥

Post a Comment