Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fallout 3.


So as many of you have noticed, i have not posted a blog in a week or so. This is due to the fact that the game of "Fallout 3" has taken over my life! well not really, but still it is a really fun game to play! here is a picture..(left).

It is basically about post nuclear war, everyone goes down in these vaults.. bombs come and pretty much wipe out everything.. then you escape your vault to explore! its awesome! haha

Aside from my nerd levels skyrocketing lately, today i have applied to a little (it's not really little) University called Grand Canyon University or GCU for short! haha. Not only do they have a youth ministry program, but the ALSO have a audio production program as well! Cha-Ching!
so God has really opened some doors for me, i am just waiting to see what He will tell me next! haha




Hmmm i am afraid that is all i have to blog about on this Feb 2, 2010. Ohh and i turn 18 in 18 days, so that should be pretty cool! it would be even more cool, if i got Pro-tools for my birthday! ha but that is not gonna happen! ever! although i wish it would, but it wont, but i still wish it would! I think you get my point! and with that i am peacing out!
thank you for reading my blogs! and commenting! i enjoy your feedback!

Peace and Love

-Rynø-


3 comments:

The Norman Clan said...

What are Pro-tools? I guess you can't get it if your parents don't even know what it is!! LOL

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I don't "get" the attraction to the game thing, but the cover art is pretty cool. And I thought that Fallout 3 was the name of your band. ? (haha...jk...)

Cool about GCU and the direction you are going there. It suits you!

Can't believe you are almost 18! Cool for you...and weird for me... Love ya!

Unknown said...

GCU would be so good for you, Ryne! I had a couple friends in high school that went there and they loved it. You'd still get the college experience because you can live in their dorms and everything, but it's not party party party like ASU is. Plus they have a really good reputation for success. Very cool! Choosing the right college is really hard because there are so many choices...good luck! :)

Post a Comment