Friday, February 19, 2010

"I got those lovesick blues.."

Wow, i guess it has been just a little while hasn't it? I have been a little busy with school and work and life and stressing, and i did not have a whole lot of time to post anything worth while!So my Apologies!

I bet you may be wondering where those lyrics came from? hmmm?? well it has the honor of being "the song of the blog" this post! its called "Letdown" by This Providence. SUCH a good song! i definitely recommend you to all listen to it! good tune! Other then that nothing really new has been going on in my life. I have acquired a new hobby for skating. One of my super close friends Shane Staley, who is just a beast at skating! He showed me the ropes a little bit and now i can ALMOST ollie!

He really is amazing though, i know he has videos out there but i cannot seem to remember the links to them or what they are called! so that may be a later blog post for you guys!
but ya, so i have been skating and it's pretty fun even though i completely suck! haha
Right now i am kicking back in bed before i have to go off to work tonight at the
good o' Chick-Fil-A. Shouldn't be too bad of a night considering the fact that i turn 18 tomorrow! pretty sweet! and stoked about that!

hmmm.. now i feel like i am just blabbering on and on! so i may cut this short!
the main reason of this post was to inform you of some amazing bands, so let me do that before i get anymore sidetracked!

-This Providence (the guys i mentioned above)
-A Rocket To The Moon
-Between the Trees

check em out! they are all NOT screamo so you just might like them! haha
very good if you like alt rock!

well anyways! with that i'm gonna go shave and get ready for a night filled of' 'My pleasures'
Thank you for tuning in to this weeks update of "My life As Follows!"

and with that i am Gone!

Peace and Love,

-Rynø-

1 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Cool on the skating - just BE CAREFUL (I know you will, but it had to be said). Can't believe you will be 18 tomorrow! Happy birthday, Ryno! I love you lots! xo

Post a Comment